Thursday, August 6, 2009

flying high and sitting pretty

The title of my new blog very succinctly describes how I feel when I'm in a good mood. That happens to be most of the time, and why shouldn't it be? I'm 27, and have just about everything to do before I can say, "I've really accomplished anything." I'm not even close to being where I want to be which gets me fired up because, just like the latest book you can't seem to put down (tell me! I love a good book rec.); I want to get to know all the characters, enjoy each chapter and take my own stabs at what the heck it all means. I'm here for the ride.

A first posting calls for a proper introduction but I'll keep it brief since this is only our first date. I work in NYC. Tennis, food and writing; these are my passions. What else? I love a challenge (it doesn't even have to be a good one). Whether that means I'm pulling an all-nighter at work or playing the neighborhood munchkins in a game of Manhunt, I'm always raring to go.

I'll use this blog to talk about the odd characters, challenges and adventures I've encountered along the road. Blog-writing is a new thing for me so any pointers are welcome. I'll learn, and as I do, I'll just keep on flying high, sitting pretty and enjoying the ride.

Joe
http://twitter.com/joeyz101

No comments:

Post a Comment