Sunday, September 6, 2009

Citi's Live Richly Ads

I love these Citi ads.

They were done by Greg Hahn, Steve Driggs and Blake Winfree (among others I'm sure). I forget the agency these fella's worked for when they did this campaign. I'll find out and update this post when I do.

These ads simple and so smart. They get down to the heart of the product, how Citi addresses identity theft, and they convey the message in a really funny way.

Of the three ads, I like the first one the least. I don't know why but the little old lady and the monster truck doesnt work for me as much as the second visual. The old lady in the tattoo parlor and the trucker getting his hair done with the girls both make me smile.

Speaking of little old ladies who make me smile, I saw my Aunt Ro Ro tonight and, damn is she cute. She's 85 now (but any chic over 70 is automatically my bag of chips).

She would always tell me to put out my hand and then give me two tic-tac's. My snacks have gotten bigger since then (and so have I) but it was really nice to see her. I really do have a thing for old Italian girls who know their way around the kitchen. These days, most ladies don't love to cook like the older gals.

I hope I'm wrong about this one.

Back to the ads, leave some comments and let me know what you think. It's now 3:15am and I need to get some sleep, big day at the US Open tomorrow with my tennis team!








joeyz101

http://twitter.com/joeyz101

No comments:

Post a Comment